Looking for Aggieland rental

1,762 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by milner79
milner79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trying to help a friend who is moving to BCS to take a job with the University in February. He is looking for a rental that can be short-term while he puts his house on the market back where he is coming from. He is trying to avoid the student-focused places that are set up for multiple students - and priced accordingly. I would think at this point with the semester started and what I perceive to be an abundance of rental property there would be some places that would welcome a mature, salaried professional as a tenant and have the flexibility to work on lease terms. Any advice or specific recommendations? Thanks.
FlyRod
There are some small single family homes for rent in various Bryan neighborhoods, roughly $1100-$1500 a month. Best bet is to drive around, take down phone numbers and call. Good luck.
WheelinAg
AG
Any idea how long short term is? I have an empty house because it's going on the rental market at weird time, but I kind of want to hit the upcoming cycle.
OnlyANobody
If it's only for one or two people, there was one that got moved to Classifieds yesterday. I'm not sure how student focused it is, but is near campus: All bills included, $600/mo
milner79
Wheelin, thanks. Probably six months ... through 7-31. Can we talk about your property? How best to contact you?

OnlyANobody, thanks. I've pointed him toward the listing you brought to my attention.
milner79
ttt

Can someone who has access PM WheelinAg and see if he will let me know how to contact him about his rental property? Thanks.
Stupe
S
He doesn't have access to PM on here.
WheelinAg
AG
Milner, i'm going to put up my junk email address...

milner79
Thanks, Wheelin. Email sent.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.