EcoZapp now ABC Home?

5,210 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by RJ3
Fleen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did this happen at the first of the year? Got my text for upcoming service (today, subsequently canceled) and it noted the name change...
phatpat21
ABC bought out EcoZapp as far as the Insect service is concerned
Ecozapp is now doing AC/Heating
Fleen
Hmmm, might rethink the contract. I preferred the local/small business relationship.

Any thoughts/recommendations?
angus55
RP Lee or Binford.
RJ3
AG
[Please contact us concerning commercial advertising. Thank you. -Staff]
AgResearch
AG
RJ3 said:

But please do try to not call me today or this week. Im at the hospital and my wife is currently in labor with our first child.
Congrats.
gibby03
AG
They merged during December I believe. I am keeping the same rate and service (as of now) that I had with EcoZapp. I want to say the tech who came out was the same guy that has been at my place before. So, until things change (hopefully they don't) I will stick with them. The only thing that changed was the portal to pay online because my card had expired. Don't see any other changes in the future now.
Captn_Ag05
AG
What city is ABC's corporate office located in?
Fleen
Congrats to you and your family Bo! I'll be honest, my ulterior motive was to "flush out" who was taking over, TexAgs never disappoints!

I look forward to touching base with you, I actually had a few changes to make to our service anyway. Take care of mama and kiddo, will call next week...
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Can confirm! Our Pest and Lights team in Waco, B/CS and Houston became one with ABC before Christmas.

We had a lot of opportunities given to us in last year which kept us busy! And we're confident we've created a Win-Win-Win situation.

1. Win for our great pest and lights team- This was very important in the decision. ABC is a multi-generational Aggie owned business which gives opportunities and benefits which just isn't possible without being in business for that many generations. Their management team has been together for several decades and their overall operation is impressive. ( not once did we even consider even talking to some of the big national companies which get rid of employees and change prices/services). We kept it in the Aggie family and kept it local, Bo Jenkins is going to do a great job.

2. Win for EcoZapp customers- our entire team went over, things stay the same and ABC has a much wider service offering. (We literally performed less than 5 one-time services last year, no rodents, wildlife etc.) They have the manpower to do it all.

3. Win for EcoZapp A/C Efficiency going forward ( which is a win for homeowners as well ) - We get to invest in the best of everything to build a large and great HVAC/Energy Efficiency and Indoor Air Quality business. So we get to create a bunch of those great paying jobs Texags keeps talking about . ( also- Arctic Blast is a tremendous opportunity for us to do an enormous amount of good things with and we intend to pursue those for this side of Texas www.ecozapphvac.com ).

Feel Free to come by, see and talk to both ABC and EcoZapp A/C Efficiency at the Home and Garden show Feb 10-11th. EcoZapp A/C Efficiency is excited to be the Title Sponsor

Thanks !

aggiepaintrain
AG
it's a win for me cause I use RP Lee
JP76
So we're the existing customers notified or just left in the dark ?
Fleen
JP76 said:

So we're the existing customers notified or just left in the dark ?

I don't recall recieving anything.

I also don't think Bo was advertising, just clarifying...
95_Aggie
AG
I was notified a couple of times by e-mail.
gibby03
AG
I was notified by email at least 2 times and then once again in the mail, if I'm remembering correctly.
jasonw
ABC is family owned and managed.

RP Lee is owned and operated by Orkin
MUAG
Mon. dog barks, ABC vehicle at curb, two guys taking down lights, ask what is going on, guy says "bought out Eco, we are from Houston". (Locately owned?) Took their picture and told them "I hope some one has my lights come Christmas times". Not very impressed.
FlyRod
Been using ABC for years and couldn't be happier. Congrats on your merger, folks. I wish you all the best.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Disappointing.
RJ3
AG
MUAG, we had to bring up a light crew from our Austin office to help out with light takedown of our EcoZapp customers. We are local and my email is bojenkins@goanteater.com if you have any questions I will gladly answer or confirm that your pictures are ABC employees if you're worried. We will also be storing your lights just same as previous years and the pricing will not change.
MUAG
Pretty bad that they didn't even ring door bell to let us know what was going on. Said they were from Houston not Austin.
RJ3
AG
MUAG, please shoot me an email. We would like to make this right and correct this
KL08AG
AG
It's important to note that the number to call regarding pest control and light services for EcoZapp customers is still the same as it has always been. 979-224-4277 will take you directly to ABC, and you will be speaking with the same people who have been handling your accounts, service and inventory.
techno-ag
AG
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air said:

Can confirm! Our Pest and Lights team in Waco, B/CS and Houston became one with ABC before Christmas.

We had a lot of opportunities given to us in last year which kept us busy! And we're confident we've created a Win-Win-Win situation.

halibut sinclair
FlyRod
rcannaday
AG
Jennifer at Nightingale... 100x
JR Ewing
AG
Agree with Jennifer at Nightengale...done right every time!
jskin261
So will ABC continue to use the gas powered truck mounted sprayers for the outside of the house? I don't feel it would be the same level of service if the outside was done with a pump up sprayer.

RJ3
AG
That's a great question, the EcoZapp customers will still have the same prices, service, and technicians as before. Our whole intent is to keep the customer service and experience the same level as it was with EcoZapp. All of the guys have the same(brand new) equipment as before so that they can perform the same exact service. We will be adding certain things like text ahead in route notification, emailed service reports, and a couple other cool things. But for most part we're only changing uniforms and trucks. Keeping the customers and the employees happy is our number one priority right now.

We're able to provide the new guys excellent benefits and also get them more access to training so the service quality and knowledge will only increase.

If you have any questions on pest control or anything else on the merger, please feel free to email me at bojenkins@goanteater.com, I'll be happy to help answer them
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.