The Rooms of BCS - Escape Room

2,510 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by DisneyFan5
The Anchor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have been there two times in the past. The staff was excellent both times and we had a great time. We booked a room for tonight on December 15 and paid in full. We get there and no one is there. We called the phone number on the door and the number is no longer working. We peeked inside and noticed the furniture and wall art has been removed. I'm guessing they went out of business and decided not to tell people who had already paid. It's a shame since we thought highly of them. No real loss to us since the CC will refund the money after a dispute.

Just a heads up in case anyone else is thinking of using them or already booked a room with them. Their website is still up: http://www.theroomsofbcs.com/
Tailgate88
AG
Highly recommend Escape Room on Harvey Road.

https://escaperoombcs.com/

The Anchor
AG
We've been to all 3 places in town and we have done every room in BCS. They are probably the most organized. Their staff is great, too.

We had one last room in BCS and they went out of business too soon!
maddiedou
AG
The escape on harvey Is building 3 more rooms. I dont know when the completion date is but I would assume by May. I am building one of them
Captn_Ag05
AG
I liked Padlock also. Hopefully they are still around.
The Anchor
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

I liked Padlock also. Hopefully they are still around.

We were there in December. Great staff there, too.
DisneyFan5
I'm sorry to hear that they closed. We visited in December and enjoyed the 80's room.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.