Electritian

1,599 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Shooter McGavin
ironmanag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good home electrician?
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Crusader
Elite Electric
aggiepaintrain
AG
ELITE
ironmanag
AG
Thanks will give them a call.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
gibby03
AG
So I'm going to post Sinewave Electric. Back right before Thanksgiving I needed someone to come out and figured it would be a lost cause type deal being that close to the holiday. So I called Sinewave just out of hopes. They sent someone out and I was very happy.

They sent a guy out who did great work. $60 an hour. Professional and made sure everything was good and followed up. Got them by chance but was happy with the outcome.

Sinewave BCS
KidDoc
AG
When I first moved in Tommy at Aggieland Electric installed my plug for my car and did a great job with a fair price. This was a few years ago.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
armymom
I prefer Britt Electric over Elite!
59in79
AG
Gilmore Electric. Ask for the Dustin/Dan team!!
AggiePhil
AG
Lots of good electricians to choose from in this town. Tried Elite first, had some issues, then tried Casiano and was pleased. Will probably call them again next time.
Shooter McGavin
AG
KidDoc said:

When I first moved in Tommy at Aggieland Electric installed my plug for my car and did a great job with a fair price. This was a few years ago.

A second rec for Tommy. He's done some good work at my rental
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.