Aggieland
Sponsored By

who does good turn key small buildings?

studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H

Contemplating building a small shop (23x32 ish) in my back yard... was wondering if i put the money into it i could use it for a shop and then if i rent/sell my house i could say we have a small mother-in- law house in the back yard...

yes, it would have all the correct hookups (plumbing, sewer, electricity..)

d
The Original AG 76
L
AG
One option is to go turnkey with something like what they sell here : http://www.bcsportablebuildings.com

Pretty good deals and some good folks there
CR173
V
AG
Jerry Myers @ JM buildings.
techno-ag
L
AG
Will your tax assessment go up?
The Original AG 76
L
AG
techno-ag said:

Will your tax assessment go up?

Only if the CAD sees it. Hopefully it will take several years for them to notice and then it's just a cheap unimproved shed
maddiedou
A
AG
Studio. This seems pretty simple and I have some good subs but If you would like to just talk about it give me a text

979-8two o-l87o. Gary
EvenPar
V
AG
I'm looking at having a 25x40 metal building constructed. Clearing brush, Wood framed, roll up door, concrete pad, electric and insulation. Hope to have a quote soon. Any ballpark estimate on how much this should cost in CS?
The Original AG 76
L
AG
EvenPar said:

I'm looking at having a 25x40 metal building constructed. Clearing brush, Wood framed, roll up door, concrete pad, electric and insulation. Hope to have a quote soon. Any ballpark estimate on how much this should cost in CS?
look at $ 60 -$75 sq ft. minimal finishes in the interior. not sure why you would want a wood frame for a metal building. Steel frame far superior for this building
EvenPar
V
AG
Would you be able to recommend a contractor in CS for this type of project? Would need drawings and hoa approval as well.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.