Next Wed. Jan. 17 you will be able to purchase delicious Girl Scout cookies from your local scouts! Booth sales for these amazing cookies will start outside of various stores by Jan. 19 and will continue every weekend until Feb. 25.

The cookie sale funds many of the girls' activities and projects as well as teaching them the 5 skills: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills, and Business Ethics. This is an amazing learning opportunity for the girls! Please be polite if you are asked to buy cookies and don't want them. Learning how to take rejection is important especially for the younger girls. My girls have used cookie money to fund trips to both coasts and to Japan and I have several planning other trips to India and other overseas locations. Girls also use the money for camping and local activities. Girls use the money for their Bronze, Silver, and Gold award projects as well.

Please do not PM me for cookie orders but find your local scout. I will be out of the country for the next 3 weeks but I'm sure someone will check this thread and contact you if you need help finding a scout. Thanks!