Recommendations for someone to put in quartz countertops?

1,739 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by K2T2
K2T2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I want to replace the granite countertops in my kitchen with quartz - does anyone have any recommendations of people you've worked with that did a good job, or ones to avoid? Thanks!
aggiepaintrain
AG
old stone

Gig Em5014
AG
We are using Centex Countertops currently. The installation happens next week but the lead up has been quick, efficient, and informational. Price was comparable to most other companies.

Old Stone was recommended to me by a coworker but I already had the ball rolling with Centex.
toolshed
AG
Centex will give you a superior installation and service. I've used Old Stone as well as others in town. Centex may not be the cheapest, but the quality is worth it.

I've experienced and heard too many others' stories about Old Stone's inefficiency issues, showing up after their appointed time, with the wrong materials, etc.. not to say they are that way every time, but it's a trend, or has been in the past.
Tumble Weed
I have used 2 different companies in town.

Jim with Faith Floors and More is very professional. Shows up when he is supposed to and knocks the job out quick. They cranked out 4 bathrooms and a kitchen in a single day.

LOYAL AG
AG
Centex
CrazyAgE
Old Stone...they just did ours
K2T2
Thanks for the recs guys!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.