Bryan Recommendation - General Contractor for Remodel

2,503 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Maximus Johnson
redball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reposted from Home Improvement forum:

Howdy,

I've viewed previous threads on the topic, but I'm interested in the board's recent recommendations regarding a general contractor for a modest remodel. Redo floors, drywall, some electrical, exterior brickwork, possibly refresh the roof, etc. My lender stipulates a "licensed general contractor", so Bubba the handyman extrodinair won't do.

Along those lines, has anyone worked with Capital Construction Services?

Thanks
Average Joe
AG
Good luck. We have called 6 contractors for some work in the last month. Only one showed up and he never got a quote back to us. Everyone is still in Houston doing work.
EliteElectric
Mikeal construction
Keys and Walsh
Mcdermott
Jacody
Caffey and Sons
Beck

All do good work
CS78
Ive used Jeff with Circle H Residential for a number of home rehabs. Excellent communication, quality work, reasonable pricing. Oh and he has long term employees that appear to all be of legal status. Great company without the crazy price of some of the others.

https://www.facebook.com/CircleH16/
LOYAL AG
AG
I'm a GC here in town and we'd love to chat with you. I am a bit confused on the "licensed general contractor" requirement. GC's in Texas aren't required to be licensed in any way only registered in the cities they work in. Various subs have to be licensed such as plumbers and electricians but not the GC. My partner is Robert Grant who is the best trim and cabinet guy in town and all of our subs will have the requisite licensing.

www.Grantdesignsllc.com
www.Facebook.com/grantdesignsllc

I'M Jason.
redball
Jason - sent message via your website.
HRGuy
AG
Tool guys
It is time to put the chairs in the wagon
atm86
AG
try Millis Remodeling
Maximus Johnson
AG
Millis Remodeling x2
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.