Prayers for the LePori Family

3,491 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by aviationag
AnneBillips
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy Ags,
I wanted to reach out to the Aggie community and beg you for fervent prayer for a fellow Aggie family.
My sister Maura LePori and her husband Brian LePori are both Aggies. Brian's father is a retired professor at A&M and Brian grew up in the Bryan/College Station area.
On the evening of Sunday, November 26th Brian fell from the attic in their home in Katy, through the living room ceiling. My sister was out running errands at the time. Their three young children (9,8, and 4 years old) saw the fall, found him unresponsive and ran to neighbors for help. Brian was life flighted to Memorial Hermann in the Houston medical center and spent 8 days in the STICU. He has suffered a traumatic brain injury the long term future for his recovery is unknown.
Right now we are praising God that Brian was able to leave the ICU and was quickly admitted to the best rehab center in the state for traumatic brain injuries, TIRR Memorial Hermann. We are thankful he is alive, and making small improvements daily and giving us great reason to hope.

We are boldly asking God for total healing for Brian. We want him home, and doing the job he loves for Katy ISD again someday. We know it is a long road. Brian, Maura and all of their extended family need to be covered in prayer now and in the weeks and months to come. Also, the financial impact of this accident is potentially devastating. My sister is currently a stay at home mom and we do not know when Brian will be able to return to work, along with the incredible medical bills that will be coming their way. If you feel led, please consider donating to the Go Fund Me account that has been set up for them. Any amount will relieve a small burden for them.

Thank you Ags, and please keep praying.

https://www.gofundme.com/brian-lepori-medical-expenses
Jetty
AG
The LePoris are good folks. We have been neighbors to the Sr. LePoris (Brian's parents) for 30 years.
We've been praying for his recovery and for his family. We will make a monetary contribution for Brian and his family through his dad.

Thanks for posting this for others to see.
AnneBillips
AG
Thank you so much! Your prayers are so appreciated.
LastHamlet
AG
Praying for the family
Wildmen03
AG
Weird, he's a coworker of mine and this is the first I'm hearing about it.
AnneBillips
AG
Who is a coworker of yours, Brian? Or Dr. LePori?
Wildmen03
AG
Brian, I work with him at Katy ISD.
aviationag
AG
I still have Brian on my prayer list every day. Just checking in to see if there is an update on his progress.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.