CSHS Football

21,495 Views | 181 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by SPI-FlatsCatter 84
Stupe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Yep.

That's why I put the "impossible" part in there.
kevmiller
Stupe said:

LJF78 said:

mts6175 said:

These refs remind me of us playing the sips........

Um you do realize CSHS got the call of the year to win that game.
Replay clearly showed that was fumble under a minute to go and Aledo would of returned it for a TD and the lead with 30 something seconds left.

Even if they had ruled it a fumble and a live ball, it would not have been returned for a touchdown. The Aledo player was down when he gained control of the ball.

Yeah.. 100% incorrect
Fonzie Scheme
AG
No it isn't. The player fell down shortly after getting the ball. It would not have been a scoop and score.
Stupe
S
Yep. We had a semi sigh of relief when he went down chasing the ball, but they would have definitely been within scoring range.

eloc62
This years CSHS team had 44 seniors who will not be back next year. Thats a lot of senior leadership to lose.I know the JV teams were very good this year, but maybe it might take a year or 2 to restock for another run. maybe not. we'll see, but make no mistake, Coach Huff has this program rolling and in good shape to make another deep playoff run very soon. Also, i do believe Lee Fedora will have the A&M Consol program at the same level very soon.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Stupe said:

Yep. We had a semi sigh of relief when he went down chasing the ball, but they would have definitely been within scoring range.
Their kicking game (or lack thereof) still would have meant they needed to move the ball further to have a shot at a game-winning field goal.
Oogway
Nice article about Kyle Walsh in the Eagle. A good man; when he was at Consol, my kiddos really admired him as their youth sports camps coach. Wished he would have stayed at ACM, but am very happy for him nonetheless!

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/walsh-has-state-titles-as-consol-player-college-station-coach/article_8a43107e-7067-5e44-84d3-a7db2951f058.html
SPI-FlatsCatter 84
AG
Great article.

His people have roots in deep south texas as citrus people. Well known and respected.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.