Ashley Furniture March Madness Promo?

2,441 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MatthewLyon
Vivificus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Watching KBTX this morning there was a 2 second blip of an Ashley furniture promo, all I heard was "...if you're team makes it to..." not sure why,but the commercial cut out and a different one played. Has anyone caught the full add?
Viv
jessie
Here ya go
Vivificus
AG
Thank you. Next question is what are our chances?
Viv
CEAg78
AG
Vivificus said:

Thank you. Next question is what are our chances?
The Aggies are ranked #7 in the current AP poll. Need to be in the top four (probably, depends on how the brackets are arranged).

95_Aggie
AG
Whatever you do, don't buy any bonded leather furniture from them. It's not even worth it when free.
Vivificus
AG
I'm not going to buy stuff I was not planning on purchasing in the next year or so anyway. I had been waiting for a good deal to buy a few items, may be worth a chance.
Viv
DeckMe80
In response to a comment about the poor quality at Ashley Furniture, I posted a positive comment about the chair I won in the South Carolina game promo in 2014. It was deleted. Ashley Furniture should take note of this.
Vivificus
AG
Not sure where the hate for Ashley furniture is coming from, I also noticed the "free trash is still trash" comment is now gone. Weird
Viv
91_Aggie
AG
AGnCS said:

Whatever you do, don't buy any bonded leather furniture from them. It's not even worth it when free.
Bonded leather from any store is trash.

If you want leather furniture, then you are going to pay for it. Learn about the differences and ask the right questions.

If you really want furniture that looks like leather but can't afford real leather, then you are better off getting a cloth upholstery than getting bonded leather.

(hint: If the seat back or back of the couch looks like One whole piece, then it is not real leather. Real leather will have multiple small sections stitched together)
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

Learn about the differences and ask the right questions
At the time, I was unfortunately distracted by the price.
Vivificus
AG
I'm not a leather guy, but good info none the less.
Viv
MatthewLyon
Thanks for the info.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.