Whataburger in South CS on the bypass

5,929 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by duffelpud
theycallmemrtibbs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've tried several food joints in the Tower Point area and have yet to have a good experience at any of them. Fortunately, I don't live in south CS. I feel bad for y'all.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Dennis Reynolds said:

Has to be the slowest Whataburger in the state.

You haven't been to the one in Gilmer then
isitjustme
AG
When I'm in a hurry I don't go to any Whataburger or Dairy Queen regardless of what town they in are b/c neither is really that fast. I like them both so when I do get either, I have plenty of time and I typically go inside and eat in.
KidDoc
AG
jja79 said:

Places that pay minimum wage don't provide great customer service experiences?
What is Chic fil a ?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jja79
AG
Not a fan so I wouldn't know.
unmade bed
theycallmemrtibbs said:

I've tried several food joints in the Tower Point area and have yet to have a good experience at any of them. Fortunately, I don't live in south CS. I feel bad for y'all.

Never had an issue at Chick-fil-a, Blue Baker, or Mad Taco.
ClassicArnold
I wonder how Chik-Fil-A finds all these courteous, clean cut employees that actually work efficiently?
AgFan1999
AG
I ordered from the Whataburger in Brenham and it took 25 minutes to get my food. When I brought it to the attention of management, I was told I must be mistaken.
Eliminatus
AG
ClassicArnold said:

I wonder how Chik-Fil-A finds all these courteous, clean cut employees that actually work efficiently?
I don't know.....but there is a marked difference in the demographics of the employees. May not be THE main factor, but I am pretty sure it is A factor.

Just saying.

That is observable fact. Make of it what you will.
Eliminatus
AG
Still better than Highway 6 McDonalds. Last week I was told to pull up to far window to wait for my coffee after waiting at the normal window for close to 10 minutes. Wait bout another 10 minutes, someone came up to that window and asked what I needed. I was confused(and pissed by now). Turns out they had no idea I had pulled up and was waiting. Person who told me to do so had gone on break and not told ANYONE about me or my order. They just....****ing left.

75AG
AG
ClassicArnold said:

They all love Jesus?
duffelpud
AG
These guys will stand in line for you.

"What's this button do?"
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.