Appliances

1,416 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Tailgate88
mkelly9779
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a dryer that is only a couple years old and washer that is older that just quit spinning. Is there any people around town that pick up used appliances or how do you get rid of them.
MosesHallRAB83
AG
put it on your curb the night before your normal trash pickup and it will be gone before the trash pickup can get to it
SoTheySay
S
Call Mike! 979-402-0684

I assume he picks up and fixes for resale or parts it out or something along those lines. Super nice guy and will pick it up quickly.
soso33
mkelly9779 said:

I have a dryer that is only a couple years old and washer that is older that just quit spinning. Is there any people around town that pick up used appliances or how do you get rid of them.

It probably only needs a belt. If I can do it, I have to qualify it as a very easy repair. Look up the model and the problem on youtube. You will probably find someone walking you through how to fix it.
Tailgate88
AG
Put it on the curb and post on Craigslist free stuff and it will be gone in hours.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.