Hang Christmas lights - costs?

3,262 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BrazosBull
Mitsydog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone know how much (and who to use)? It's a single story home with one high gable and entryway. Thx.
dachicken89
AG
CollegeGuys Christmas Lights... they are on facebook with references. Used them last year and have them on my calendar for Saturday. I like putting the money into these guys pocket to help them pay for college rather than the corporate route. For reference I have a one story high peak gable (3 of them) that they handled with ease.
Mitsydog
Great thank you! How much did it cost you? Is it by the foot or job? I don't really think I want them on the side, but I'm kind of curious on the price of it all.
dachicken89
AG
Its by the job... they can come give you an estimate. For me last year it wasn't more than a few Benjamins if I remember correctly. There's about 3 or so of us on the block that they scheduled already for this weekend. Not sure how many they will do as I tell them that they have to keep their grades up!
RJ3
AG
My family's business, ABC Home and Commercial Services can take care of Christmas lights. We have been doing lights for multiple years in Texas and there's no design for a house we can't do. Our light program is simple- we send out someone to go over pricing and a design with you, we order the light and put them up, come back after Christmas to take them down and store them in your attic, and then return the next year to put them up and take down. It's a long term investment so if you want to start with a simple design, we can always add on more(lights, wreaths, sidewalks,etc) the following years.

ABC has been owned by my family by over 50 years, were a reliable company that will come back the following years to take care of your lights.

If you'd like more information or a free estimate feel free to shoot me an email bojenkins@goanteater.com
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
dachicken89 said:

CollegeGuys Christmas Lights... they are on facebook with references. Used them last year and have them on my calendar for Saturday. I like putting the money into these guys pocket to help them pay for college rather than the corporate route. For reference I have a one story high peak gable (3 of them) that they handled with ease.

Does this leave us in the running EcoZapp is basically made up of mostly fresh out of college or students still in college.

https://www.facebook.com/EcozappPestcontrol/
Bullpen Chias
AG
$4-$5/linear foot for the C9 lights. And that same amount for the install.
75AG
AG
EcoZapp. $4 per linear foot, includes purchasing lights, install, take-down, and storage. Next year, $2 per linear foot.
BrazosBull
AG
Buy a ladder .....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.