Internet Options in Bryan

1,988 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by chigger
gibby03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First off, I know this has probably been talked about but I don't see it.

What options are there in Bryan for Internet? I currently have Suddenlink and I hate it, too expensive and will drop occasionally. Is there anything comparable? Or is that the reason Suddenlink can be crap and stay in business?
UmustBKidding
Depends where you are in Bryan as to if you have any viable option. Frontier has made improvements but not in Bryan yet. Check with wirestar
Bob2525
Still waiting for wireless Internet that doesn't require a 2k 50' tower. AT&T fixed wireless Internet is on the way, eventually. Just deployed in Dallas.
UmustBKidding
We had att direct wireless internet years ago, until they decided to rip it out and leave all the users hanging. The new version is basically their cellular home service with a dedicated external antenna. They added it so they can claim their share of caf II funds from the FCC.
Ya wait at your own peril.
chigger
AG
I've given up and just gone with Suddenlink. I hated doing it but overall it is "the best". We had Verizon DSL for years but they finally convinced me they just don't care about that service. I don't know if Frontier is better, but we just switched my dad from it because of all the problems.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.