Interior Design/Decorator Recommendations

3,227 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tgivaughn
Geop84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have recommendations in the College Station for an interior decorator? We moved here last year and finally sold our Houston house last month and I would like to hire someone to help put the final decorating touches on my house. I just don't have a flair for it and would like some help. The house is 90% furnished - just some spare bedroom furniture needed. Mostly what I want help on is artwork on the walls and arrangements on flat surfaces.

I have never hired a decorator before and am not sure what all is involved. I just want to live like a real person finally!!!!

gettingitdone
Look up Lisa Lindemulder on FB
TXCityGirl
Ceramic Elephant Designs by Natalie Soloman
Has a portfolio, lots of recent work
Aggie_Family4
I would definitely check out Ali Michelle Interiors. She has a really good eye for design and is more than reasonable. She has a FB page and website that showcases some of her work.
quirkyaggie
AG
Geop84 said:

Does anyone have recommendations in the College Station for an interior decorator? We moved here last year and finally sold our Houston house last month and I would like to hire someone to help put the final decorating touches on my house. I just don't have a flair for it and would like some help. The house is 90% furnished - just some spare bedroom furniture needed. Mostly what I want help on is artwork on the walls and arrangements on flat surfaces.

I have never hired a decorator before and am not sure what all is involved. I just want to live like a real person finally!!!!

Have you found anyone yet? I'm local, TAMU Arch Grad, Art Minor and can give you references and pics of houses I've done in the area. I'm really good at interiors and could use the extra holiday cash.
Geop84
AG
quirkyaggie said:

Geop84 said:

Have you found anyone yet? I'm local, TAMU Arch Grad, Art Minor and can give you references and pics of houses I've done in the area. I'm really good at interiors and could use the extra holiday cash.
I have contacted Ali Michelle and she is working with me. I will keep you in mind if she doesn't work out. Good luck!
(Removed:11023A)
AG

Quote:

Hi
Fellow architect here that needs a little bit of help with some interior colors at our house. Shoot me a text if you don't mind at local area code plus four one 2 two one 7 nine please
TXCityGirl
https://www.ceramicelephant.com/contact
Ceramic elephant
designs
Natalie Solomon
Interior Designer & Owner
979-676-3686
ceramicelephantdesigns@gmail.com
quirkyaggie
AG
Will do! Thanks!
tgivaughn
AG
Yes we also are looking for fresh new registered Interior Designers for College Station new residential designs, some in progress. Talented in a range of styles from Contemporary, Modern, Usonian/Craftsman/Hill Country to even ... Colonial.
If you know the retired past leaders in this field, such a discussion would a huge plus in communications.
IMHO and am sticking to it
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.