Aggieland
Sponsored By

Haircuts for men and boys

chucktheaggiejeweler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
We had a place we liked, but their prices have gone up. Who does a nice job cutting hair for men and boys and doesn't want $20+?

I don't need a hot towel, shave, etc, just haircuts without dropping $80 plus tip on four heads every time.
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
mwm
H
The Barber Shop behind Brown's Shoe on Texas Ave.
MarineBQ04
A
AG
Eastgate Hairshop - Janice or Teresa - both are outstanding. I've been going there 16+ years.
BrazosWifi
V
I like Sonnys
tombdaddy504
A
AG
Maroon and white. Ask for Trish (Wednesday - Saturday) or Ashley
Esteban du Plantier
L
Anywhere in town that does well with beards?

I'm thinking of a barber that looks like this:

tombdaddy504
A
AG
Same shop. Ask for Zeus
kyledr04
H
AG
Great clips works for me. You can get a men's cut for 14 and kids for 10 or 11.. Gift card will get you any cut for 9. Check in online.
Kyle '04
Moy
V
Thanks for the thread as I was needing to ask the same question..... I don't have much hair and it costs me almost $20 and only takes a few minutes. It makes no sense that my sons, with their Bonjovi hair, pay the same price. I've tried to argue the point with the local shops, but I'm just the old (cool) dude shouting at the moon. If I could just talk my old Lady into cutting my hair again as she did during my service days.....
bigdog1
V
Have been going to Sonny's for years. Price has gone up to 18.00 for haircut. Getting a little more expensive that a lot of others.
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Membership Benefits >