Best Pest Company and House Cleaning Service!

2,735 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
AggieKelly18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy guys! I'm looking for recommendations for a pest company (just need a couple treatments) and a house cleaning company that offers deep cleaning.

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I called Nightingale, and Jennifer came out yesterday and treated my lawn.
ukbb2003
For pest control, I would call Nightengale.
herb11
AG
ukbb2003 said:

For pest control, I would call Nightengale.

Another vote for Nightengale.
CollegeStationMaid
I was a big supporter for NIghtingale but the last few times I've called, she gave me an appointment time and has been a no show each time. The most recent was a month ago.

I have my own residential cleaning business - feel free to give me a call and we can discuss your needs. I've been in business 8 years.

Darlene
979-218-2336
halibut sinclair
Entec Pest Management

979-846-0611
eloc62
I'm going to contact CollegeStationMaid. I've been looking for months for a good, local, cleaning company to do the things i don't have time for. As a local business owner myself, I always try to support other local businesses.Hope you have room for a new customer.
betas2000
AG
Jennifer with NIghtingale 979-820-8600 and Estella Cleaning 979-571-8725 has been cleaning my properties for past 10 years!

Landscaping & Handyman needs- Rafael 979-676-5018

HVAC Services Aire Coole- Marco 979-777-2520
CollegeStationMaid
@eloc62 - I have a few openings right now. Tuesday afternoon and Weds morning. Just give me a call. 979-218-2336
aggiepaintrain
AG
RP Lee for pest control
Kitten With A Whip
aggiepaintrain said:

RP Lee for pest control

He sold his business, didn't he?
RJ3
AG
My name is Bo Jenkins and my family owns ABC Home and Commercial Services. I run our College Station office here and we offer pest and lawn services. We're family owned and Aggie owned for 3 generations. We've been voted Best of the Brazos for multiple years here. If you'd like an estimate you can shoot me an email at Bojenkins@goanteater.com
Delmar Berry
Do NOT have the pest control guy over and then do the deep clean. Do the deep clean first, THEN pest control.

Using the cleaning chemicals on the floors, windows etc negates the usage of the pest control. Plus, it makes it easier for the pest control guy.
slyk
With all the recs for Nightingale on this board I'm sure she is past swamped/overbooked a lot of the time. I think she does everything all herself? Anyway sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease so try again.
Turf-Ag02
AG
Call Trevor with Arrow S Pest Control, (979)213-2080. Has been treating our house for a year now with no complaints.
garywitherspoon
When i was small, we had rodents infestation in our house. The sound of the rodents use to irritate us specially at the night time. There use to move here and there all day long leaving behind there droplings. The infestation had increased to its extreme level that was the time my dad called Pest Control Company for exterminating our home. Professionals from there exterminated the house with some chemical solutions. After the extermination there were no rodent problem in my house. I do not know that still that company is active or not. One can check it online.

EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Kudos for the effort for making a profile to link a company for a backlink to the website.

But the overall terminology is a little off on this one
Seo in action folks
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.