Aggieland
Sponsored By

Click here to learn a bit about Christmas Light installs & how we do all the work :)

EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
It's November and believe it or not, EcoZapp has been installing lights for over month already!

The great thing about Christmas lights is you don't have to turn them on until you're ready. However, if you want them professionally installed it's time to schedule. Sooner is much better than later!

Professionally installed Christmas lights by EcoZapp means we do almost 100% of the work. We still need the homeowner to point and tell us what color and how many, but after that (and maybe a credit card) we do all the rest.

* We provide only professional grade C-9 LED bulbs ( not the blueish looking ones from many years ago) ( you own them, and they'll last about 7 years as well)

* We customize them to fit your house perfectly ( no orange extension cords, no hanging or missing bulbs, every bulb has a clip)

* Maintenance is included ( one bulb going out doesn't affect the strand, but we'll come back quick and change that one bulb)

*Take-down and Storage ( please be cautious of out of town companies- they don't always come back to finish the job)

* Insurance (letting uninsured people on your roof is ill-advised no matter what their doing)

Christmas Light Installation can be a bit pricey the first year. After you factor in the price of the materials, labor, ladders, time and energy we pack alot of value by calling us and not doing them yourself!

Plus we make your house look awesome!

Thanks & Gig'em!

Tailgate88
L
AG
How much this year and how much next year for a house like the one pictured?
Rexter
H
Got a price per foot?
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air
V
Hey!

Min. is $550 , we haven't hit our max yet if you want a $12,000+ job please call us soon! ( seriously- inventory deliveries are getting slow and that is a big order)

Price per foot depends mainly on
1. volume of lights ( 10 small jobs are still 10 stops, one big one saves alot of time and labor per foot)
2. difficulty of roof
3. how safe is the job ( pulling out a 40 foot ladder ins't as comfy as the 18 footers)
4. other technical variables ( one of our guys trains for the Ninja Warrior events, so there isn't too many roofs we can't tackle)

But usually will fall between $4-6 per foot for the first year for roof line and $3-4 for roof ridges. Nothing extra for take down, storage, colored patterns,maintenance,{use only LEDs} etc.. We'll also go to town with a hot glue gun for days if you want something real good

OutdoorsAg_10
V
AG
Didnt read it right the first time. Sorry
Eliminatus
L
Unless I am reading it wrong, you buy the lights and equipment as well. So included in that price I am assuming?

If so, that changes things drastically. C9 lights run about a dollar per foot itself. Not to mention extension cords, three ways, etc.

Plus you have insured workers. Anything involving roofs is gonna be pricey. It is what it is.

Did my uncles house last year. Lights and equipment cost us about $400 and took myself and a cousin about 10 hours. It sucks. I think this year they are going professional. Thank god.

I may not pay for it myself, but believe me there is a market for this kind of service.
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air
V
Yes, Our service includes all the lights (pro grade c-9 LEDS) (which you would own), and everything else from start to finish.

csnole
A
I too would like to know what the difference is in price between the first year (where the cost of the lights is included) and the following years. Either in price per sq/ft or flat rate Thanks
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air
V
Reinstalls are 50% at most (this year we offered a 15% discount for paying a month or so early). But again just depends on the job and difficulty/ time. We have many that are under $200 and some over $3,000. This includes everything as well as repairing anything damaged ( lawn crews love to chew up ground lights ).

Below is a pic of what we consider a more difficult job from this morning [img][/img]
unmade bed
L
Fwiw, I use you guys and it's worth every penny. Started using yall 4 years ago after nearly killing myself on the roof the year before.

The 1st year is somewhat of a big "hit" but that's understandable since yall are buying the hardware. Thereafter with the discounts you mentioned it's a no brainer. Already paid up for this year and we will be seeing yall first week of December.

Best part for me (because I did actually used to enjoy doing the decorating) is the take down and storage. That's almost 2 whole Saturdays a year you guys have saved me. Thanks
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air
V
Awesome great to hear, and grateful to many great customers!

I'll tell our install crew, good reviews = Pizza's / good breakfast tacos for our crew

EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air
V
https://vimeo.com/241786029/f6c3183cb3
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air
V
https://christmas.eco-zapp.com/lightshome
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air
V
[img][/img]
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air
V
[img][/img][img][/img]
EcoZapp.Makes.Crisp.Air
V
There's a couple of Free Houses with Purchase of Lights, or Free Lights with Purchase of a house on Embers loop in Bryan.

Fancy Fancy
Page 1 of 1

Verify your student status
See Membership Benefits >