KAGS Over The Air signal tonight

2,080 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by phatpat21
BigBubba
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I am getting a solid signal from KAGS but it keeps breaking up. Anybody else experiencing this tonight? Trying to watch the Sunday night game and this is impossible.
jimmyb
not seeing issues thru SL

They had a prob with Fox44 earlier.
phatpat21
Mine was awful, couldn't catch the 2nd half of the Texans game. Usually it's a good HD feed from our HD Antenna but last night was awful.
KK
Same here. And tonight I have no signal at all...

Anyone else having that problem?
Wildmen03
AG
Solar flares.
ibdm98
AG
No signal here (Copperfield) either
phatpat21
No signal tonight either and ABC isn't working as well. I finally was able to get ABC signal after I repositioned my HD Antenna towards Waco (thank you google Maps) and added a signal booster. But it hasn't worked today either. KBTX and Fox both coming in fine. I live close to Harvey/6
patrick.redmill
I've been having issues with both KAGS and KRHD over the last week. Neither are even showing up in a tuner scan right now. Not unusual for KRHD, but pretty odd for KAGS.

Weirdly, during the same timeframe, I've been consistently getting most of the Waco/Temple/Kileen stations (including, fortunately their NBC and ABC affiliates), and even a couple of DFW ones. It's keeping my channel lineup a mess. Solar flares are probably the culprit.
phatpat21
ABC, kbtx, Fox all working tonight
having trouble with KAGS, again which is really frustrating since we can't watch the football game
BigBubba
AG
KAGS has been perfect tonight. Been watching the game since the second quarter and have not had one issue.
We have typically picked up KAGS at 40.1 but for the last week or so, it comes in at 40.3 If you are having troule getting it, you might try that or you might try scanning for channels again.
phatpat21
Everything was good last night. All I did was move the Antenna slightly further west and KAGS came in clear
So I just have to move the Antenna when we watch ABC or KAGS
No bother to me, just glad to figure it out
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.