Aggieland
Sponsored By

790 AM Houston

BMo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Is anyone have any tips for picking up this station out of Houston here. TIA
75AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
BMo said:

Is anyone have any tips for picking up this station out of Houston here. TIA
TuneIn app. Or. Move inside the loop. Weakest signal around
mwesson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A
AG
Unless what you are trying to do is get the Astros feed during the playoffs. My experience the other day was that they are broadcasting it over the air, but not on their internet feed. (Someone else must have the rights for that.)
BMo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
mwesson said:

Unless what you are trying to do is get the Astros feed during the playoffs. My experience the other day was that they are broadcasting it over the air, but not on their internet feed. (Someone else must have the rights for that.)
That is what I'm trying to do and my experience for a feed is the same as yours.
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
Maybe try one of the Astros affiliate stations online. I can sometimes pick up the Brenham station OTA here in B/CS.

Anson, TX
KTLT
98.1 FM

Austin, TX
KVET
1300 AM

Beaumont, TX
KIKR
1450 AM

Big Spring, TX
KBYG
1400 AM / 106.3 FM

Brenham, TX
KWHI
1280 AM

Carthage, TX
KGAS
1590 AM

Columbus, TX
KULM
98.3 FM

Corpus Christi, TX
KSIX
1230 AM

Fredericksburg, TX
KNAF
910 AM

Henderson/Tyler, TX
KWRD
1470 AM

Houston, TX [Flagship]
KBME
790 AM

Houston, TX [Spanish]
La Nueva
94.1 FM

Kileen, TX
KBBW
101.3FM

Livingston, TX
KETX
1440 AM

Lubbock, TX
KKAM
1340 AM

Lufkin, TX
KSML
1260 AM

Madisonville/Huntsville, TX
KMVL
1220 AM / 98.9 FM

Marshall/Longview, TX
KMHT
1450 AM / 103.9 FM

Orange, TX
KOGT
1600 AM

San Antonio, TX
KTKR
760 AM

Temple, TX
KBBW
101.3FM

Victoria, TX
KVNN
1340 AM

Waco, TX
KBBW
1010 AM / 105.7 FM
75AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
L
AG
BMo said:

mwesson said:

Unless what you are trying to do is get the Astros feed during the playoffs. My experience the other day was that they are broadcasting it over the air, but not on their internet feed. (Someone else must have the rights for that.)
That is what I'm trying to do and my experience for a feed is the same as yours.
You may have to get the MLB app. I think (and could be completely wrong) the radio feed is free. If you have SiriusXM, you can get their app and the feed is included. Good luck. The 'stros, and MLB, make it difficult.
BMo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
Thanks for the additional input, appreciated. I'll keep it in the vault.
frito bandito
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
I bought a CC Crane AM radio with an enhanced antenna for the sole purpose of listening to Houston radio stations, the Astros specifically.

It will be interesting to see if any local stations jump on the Astros bandwagon next year. Local coverage of the Rangers is sporadic, as well.

I guess it would be too much to ask to get Stars broadcasts, too. At least I get them on Fox Sports SW.
BMo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
frito bandito said:

I bought a CC Crane AM radio with an enhanced antenna for the sole purpose of listening to Houston radio stations, the Astros specifically.

It will be interesting to see if any local stations jump on the Astros bandwagon next year. Local coverage of the Rangers is sporadic, as well.

I guess it would be too much to ask to get Stars broadcasts, too. At least I get them on Fox Sports SW.
Bought one and it got here yesterday. Nothing. On it's way back to Amazon this AM.

If anyone comes up with a source, I'm listening.
halibut sinclair
How long do you want to ignore this user?
H
The TuneIn Radio app says you get live MLB games with TuneIn Premium. It's $9.99 a month but there's a 7 day free trial period.
BMo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
V
I wonder if it will be local announcers? I'll check it out. I'm going to check 790 on iheart again to see if the game will be on since it's the ALCS.
Page 1 of 1
 
×
Verify your student status
See Membership Benefits >