Stella Hotel banquet

1,178 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TransplantedRedRaider
TXCityGirl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has anyone attended a banquet/reception/conference at the Stella Hotel? I need to hear about their food service for large groups and if it worked well out there. Reserving a place for 200 for an educational conference that includes lunch. Thanks for sharing - not looking at sleeping rooms.
gus1390
AG
I thought the Boys and Girls Club banquet as their first event back in April was excellent. It was maxed capacity at about 500 for dinner
carpe vinum
AG
200 is at or just over their max. It's nice, but fairly small.
https://i.imgur.com/uReoXE6.gif
aggies_2001
AG
I had a work event there right after they opened. The food was terrible. Several people from my table requested coffee after dinner. We were told they didn't have coffee. Desert was even worse than the dinner.
TransplantedRedRaider
I had an event there about a month after they opened. The food quality was outstanding. Taste and presentation both top notch.

At that time, they had some service issues, mostly due to understaffing, and possibly due to insufficient training, in some cases. From what I have seen since, the service issues have been corrected. I would use them again.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.