USAF Mosquito Spraying?

1,255 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by cz308
txcajun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know they're spraying around Houston. Anyone know if the USAF is spraying here, too? Abbott announced USAF was spraying. I didn't know if there were certain times that they're doing it, and if it's safe? My wife is pregnant, so just didn't know if I should be concerned. Thanks.
AgFan131
You should be more concerned about zika should they not spray.
txcajun
AG
Why even reply, if your answer wasn't pertinent to the question. I wasn't advocating that they shouldn't spray, just wanted to know if they were, and when. SMH
BlazeHarper
I have not seen any county closer than Harris. They sprayed Brazoria county and coastal counties like Orange and Jefferson. She needs to make sure she stays away from automobile exhaust while pregnant. not good for the developing baby.
rhoswen
AG
The houston news said after Houston they were moving north, like woodlands, Conroe, magnolia? I don't remember specifically. I know they didn't say anything about bcs.

PS second comment absolutely is relevant, and answered your question indirectly.
PS3D
They're spraying in Houston because of the massive standing water problem still present in too many parts of the county, which isn't the case here (at least not nearly the degree).
txcajun
AG
Thanks for all that information. That's good to know. I just wasn't sure what they were doing, and on what level. I'm from Lafayette/Breaux Bridge area, experienced Katrina, so I know how bad they can get, and believe me, I know. lol
cz308
txcajun said:

I'm from Lafayette/Breaux Bridge area, experienced Katrina, so I know how bad they can get, and believe me, I know. lol
Katrina refugees.......
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.