Since see click fix won't upload from mobile, I'm posting here.

2,353 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by 91_Aggie
Scruffy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CoC, please get the site fixed as for the past year I've been unable to load an issue orbpics on the mobile site.

Anyway, the Domain at Northgate is blocking the sidewalk and ADA ramp with their dumpster. It just stays out all day/night every day.

The Traditions at Northgate is just as bad, but at least if the fence for the new construction is far enough away people can get by... but the domain is constantly on the ADA ramp and I have pictures. They may have poorly designed their building, but this needs to stop. I shouldn't have to enter the street when passing their building on first street.

Also (again) the seeclickfix mobile site is crap that doesn't allow posting, it just hangs up.

I would post pics, but I can't get imgur to work right now.

Scruffy
AG
Let's try this:
https://imgur.com/a/7ygT5

https://m.imgur.com/JPSPTJd?r
https://m.imgur.com/JPSPTJd

BlazeHarper
That is where they normally have their trash pickup ?
That is really a wicked bad location for trash pickup of an entire dumpster.
reported
AggiePhil
AG
You should be able to at least upload photos in the comments after posting your issue. It works on iPhone at least.
Scruffy
AG
Thanks for the info. I may try that.
Scruffy
AG
It's there all day too.
It's like they didn't plan for trash pick up when they built it and just assuemed that no o e would say anything about the dumpster blocking the sidewalk.
BlueMiles
AG
Blurry.

Just kidding.
Scruffy
CSTX-Socol
Hi, Scruffy:

Our Code Enforcement office asked me to share this message:

SeeClickFix is an outsourced website that is not controlled by the City; however, as referenced in another post in this thread, the concern was successfully posted here on that site. The issue is now with the city's ADA coordinator and a code officer.

Even beyond SeeClickFix, you can always contact Code Enforcement directly at 979.764.6363 or at codeenforcement@cstx.gov. They'll be glad to help.

Take care,

-jgs
Scruffy
AG
Thank you. Y'all do good work.
maroon barchetta
Anybody ever look around on SeeClickFix and see what's in the hopper and what comments are made?

It's an interesting site. Lots of neighbors ratting each other out.
CS78
maroon barchetta said:

Anybody ever look around on SeeClickFix and see what's in the hopper and what comments are made?

It's an interesting site. Lots of neighbors ratting each other out.

It's best used for when the city isn't taking care of their business. They'll then pass the buck 5 times before addressing the problem. Trash accumulation, grass and weeds, etc
maroon barchetta
Looking at this site is sometimes interesting. The open requests can be surprising. Someone really doesn't like a home owned by a realtor that used to be a city councilman in a nearby city.

It's still mostly people ratting each other out for tall grass.
91_Aggie
AG
Feels like city is using this as the "Walk" button at intersections or the close door button on an elevator.... something to press to feel like you are making something happen, but the button not really connected to anything that will cause a change.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.