Washington County Fair

1,034 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AgFan1999
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am interested in going to the Fair on the 23rd to see Dwight Yoakam. I have not been to the Fair since I was a wee lad and am curious about the logistics. In other words, how popular is the Fair and do you think there will be a large crowd?

Is it worth it to get there much earlier than 7pm?
Is the parking situation decent, or would you recommend the park-and-ride at the high school?
How big is the entertainment pavilion?

Any insight would be appreciated - TIA!
Topher17
AG
I would expect a decent crowd since it is Dwight Yoakum. I would not say it is worth getting there before 7:00, but I would try and be there before 8:30 or so. In past years when I have been, the parking situation is usually good to go until about 9:00, maybe even a little later, but with this being a bigger show, I wouldn't push it. The entertainment pavilion is pretty large. The stage has a large open area in front with the beer garden in the back that provides plenty of room for a lot of people.
Kashchei
AG
Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!
AgFan1999
AG
I'd recommend checking the hours of the park and ride - IIRC from last year, it didn't run the whole time the fair was open (I think it only started from 7 or 8 pm). Also, Dwight probably won't take the stage until 10:30 or 11, according to the schedule.
Kashchei
AG
Yeah saw that, but would like to get a good spot
AgFan1999
AG
I'd agree with Topher then. 9 pm should get you a good spot.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.