Carpooling to downtown Houston

2,337 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Petrino1
tx_ag_gal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are there any carpooling groups for professionals from CStat to downtown Houston M-F?
dubi
AG
tx_ag_gal said:

Are there any carpooling groups for professionals from College Station to downtown Houston M-F?
FIFY

Justin2010
AG
You could drive to Cypress and catch the park and ride.
95_Aggie
AG
I know lots of Houstonians that despise the drive downtown. I can't imagine driving downtown from CS.
GoneGirl
AG
tx_ag_gal said:

Are there any carpooling groups for professionals from CStat to downtown Houston M-F?
^^^^ the very definition of hell, right there.
Scruffy
AG
Justin2010 said:

You could drive to Cypress and catch the park and ride.

This may be your best bet.

Years ago I knew people who lived in south CS and commuted to gunspoint. With the growth around Montgomery I don't think that's feasible anymore.

I have a friend who lives in Cyp and work on campus. But she goes against traffic each way so it isn't too bad.

P&R seems your best bet.
07&09Ag
I commute Waller to Houston daily. Could not imagine adding another 45-minutes to an hour to the drive on a normal basis.
java94
AG
dubi said:

tx_ag_gal said:

Are there any carpooling groups for professionals from College Station to downtown Houston M-F?
FIFY

Can't star this enough! Absolutely despise the use of that abbreviation...
marrocco
tx_ag_gal said:

Are there any carpooling groups for professionals from CStat to downtown Htown M-F?
FIFY
KaneIsAble
AG
I make the daily drive from College Station but exit before the Beltway. I'm not sure i could deal with another minimum 45 minutes of traffic - that's a long commute with some brutal traffic beginning around Telge.
Petrino1
I do this exact drive every weekend, and some Wednesday's as well. I would be interested in car pooling.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.