alcohol in Kyle field

6,419 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Science Denier
Trey-martinez
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Which sections have alcohol access in Kyle Field?

Asking for a friend...
armymom
You would probably get a better response on the Football forum.
OnlyANobody
Alcohol Policy at Kyle Field

"Alcohol is available for purchase in premium areas of the stadium. The possession or consumption of alcohol in the general seating areas of Kyle Field is expressly prohibited by University policy. Stadium personnel and law enforcement agencies will enforce this policy. Valid I.D. is required for purchase. A guest that appears to be 30 years of age or younger must produce a valid form of acceptable identification (i.e. Driver's License, Passport, State Issued I.D. Card with photo, Military I.D. with photo).

There is a 2 alcoholic beverage limit, per person, per identification. Alcohol service will be discontinued at the discretion of management. All guests must be 21 years of age to purchase an alcoholic beverage."
Scruffy
AG
If you have money, you can drink.
If you are regular joe, you cannot.
Same with baseball.

Don't want the lower classes to get drunk and rambunctious. We all know how those people behave.
AggieBarstool
Suites and clubs only.
CS78
Water bottle+rum. Poor mans VIP.
techno-ag
AG
Please drink responsibly. There's a lot of traffic after the game.
FlyRod
halibut sinclair
AggieBarstool
CS78 said:

We'll make you throw it out before you ever get to the gate.
cz308
AggieBarstool said:

CS78 said:

We'll make you throw it out before you ever get to the gate.
Good luck catching everyone because you are currently missing a few.
FlyRod
Tailgating with friends, watching the game with friends on a monstrously oversized tv, and no worries about silly alcohol policies.
OnlyANobody
What cz308 said. Our concession stand is on the south side and we've had to run out and stop a guy from falling over the rail after he'd staggered all over the deck. We've had to call for medical help when a young girl passed out just outside our door after asking for some water to help her sober up(?) And we've seen people passed out, having thrown up, or throwing up against the walls

Granted, these incidents have occurred on the busiest of games and there's only so many security types there. But it does happen.
AgSportsFan
AG
AggieBarstool said:

Suites and clubs only.
AgGunNut
AG
Agree.

But that "silly" alcohol policy is in place not for the majority of spectators, but the select few students who go flat-out stupid if it were "allowed" inside. If it keeps that much more riffraff out, great. That much less work for the less than 50 cops inside a stadium of up to 100k+ spectators.
jrhmc
AG
It's an SEC rule. They sell alcohol at basketball and baseball, too, in special VIP areas.
mongey donk
AG
Places you can get a drink-

Private or ticketed areas

All suites - must have suite ticket

Founder Club - must be a guest in a Founders Suite

President's Lounge - must have a suite on this level

Heritage Lounge - must have suite on this level

Legacy Club - must have LC wrist band and ticket; fans can take drinks to their seats

All American Club - must have AAC wrist band or LC wrist band and ticket; fans must drink in the club area, cannot take to their seats

Ring Bar - must have AAC wrist band or LC wrist band and ticket

Loge Boxes - must have ticket to specific Loge Box; fans can drink in their seats

Hall of Champions - must have a game ticket with Entry 3 on the ticket, drinks must stay inside HOC

Field Box Seats (West side 100 level) - Beer served in the concourse area to all fans with Field Box tickets; fans must drink in the concourse area, cannot take to their seats

Zone Club - Must have Zone Club ticket; fans can drink in their seats

Public

Victory Street presented by Bud Light; open to the public and located between Entry 4 and Entry 3

jja79
AG
At least some of that information is incorrect. My seats are in the All American Club and I've been to every game since the reconstruction. You can take drinks to your seat.

At $9/beer I bring a big bottle of water and keep my concession money in my wallet.
The Original AG 76
AG
You can ABSOLUTELY take your drinks to your seats in the AAC. We've been doing it at every home game since the AAC opened.
jja79
AG
I was so full of beer and prime rib after our tailgate saturday I didn't even think of stopping at the bar or concession stand.
Science Denier
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.