Koppe Bridge

2,454 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Oogway
Frio Cielo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I noticed today that there is a Public announcement sign for rezoning in front of the Koppe Bridge on Wellborn.

Is it toast, moving or going into the HEB center that is being built nearby?

PS3D
From plans I saw, Koppe Bridge stays. Sallie Lane, however, will be replaced by the extension of Balcones Drive.
aggie orbitalwelder
Were is the HEB going to be
ukbb2003
aggieorbitalwelder said:

Were is the HEB going to be

In the big open field by Koppe Bridge on Wellborn.
Frio Cielo
PS3D said:

From plans I saw, Koppe Bridge stays. Sallie Lane, however, will be replaced by the extension of Balcones Drive.

Maybe so, but the two public hearing zoning announcement signs are directly in front of Koppe bridge.

The HEB is going to go at the corner of 3818 and Wellborn road. There is going to be a hotel, apartmetns and other retailers in the HEB strip center.

Also, I heard Krogers is going in on Arrrington Road at Tower Point.

Lots of commercial growth. Lots of new tax revenue. I expect us homeowners should see a huge lower of the residential tax rate!
aggie orbitalwelder
Thanks
Frio Cielo
aggieorbitalwelder said:

Thanks

Here you go.

https://brazosbusiness.org/2017/08/14/new-258000sf-college-station-heb-center-to-include-hotel-village-style-shops-apartments-and-much-more/
Oogway
Frio Cielo said:

PS3D said:

Maybe so, but the two public hearing zoning announcement signs are directly in front of Koppe bridge.

The HEB is going to go at the corner of 3818 and Wellborn road. There is going to be a hotel, apartmetns and other retailers in the HEB strip center.

Lots of commercial growth. Lots of new tax revenue. I expect us homeowners should see a huge lower of the residential tax rate!

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." --author unknown.
techno-ag
AG
Oogway said:

Frio Cielo said:

PS3D said:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." --author unknown.
I suspect the bold part was sarcasm.
Costa and Andreas
Oogway
My meter is broken...

Speaking of taxes--heard that CSISD has to send over 5 million back to the state due to recapture AKA robin hood. Wish they could keep a little more here...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.