Private dining room for less than 15 people

1,179 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jac4
jac4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I tried searching the forum, but only found results for around 50 people.

I'm looking for a private dining room to sit less than 15 people. We would need a TV or projector type set up for presentations. This would be on a weekday evening.

The main thing is I'd like the food and drinks to be quite good. Half of the attendees would be coming from 1-2 hours away so I'd like for the food and beverage to make the trip worthwhile.

I know Veritas, Republic, and Christopher's have private rooms, but I think they may be designed to accommodate 35-50 people. Cafe Eccell?

The private room at Traditions may be an option although I have no idea how much it would cost.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have. I'm open to ideas off the beaten path too. Dos Brisas is probably a little too far away.

Maybe TexAgs would let me rent a conference room and I could get food catered.{this is a joke}

Blue Bell Park? The Zone Club at Kyle? MSC?
Costa and Andreas
Hi,

Feel free to email me directly to discuss one of our rooms at Cafe Eccell. Thanks!

Costa
info@eccellgroup.com
lockett93
AG
Traditions has a cellar that is a unique place.

I would assume most any on your list could handle that size group mid week.
nought
AG
Veritas will certainly be able to accomodate you. They are quite happy (assuming it isn't a busy night for them where they need the space) to use their second room for something like you described. It has a large TV mounted on the wall for presentations as well.

Paolo's could be another option. Their private "wine cellar" room can probably hold 12 to 16 people, and while I don't recall if it has a TV in it already, I'm sure they'd be happy to set one up for you.
one MEEN Ag
AG
I've seen groups at Cafe Eccell use their far right private room for small presentations. Looks like it could hold 20-30 people but 15 wouldn't make the room feel too large.

The only issue is, I've seen these groups not because I was a part of them, but because I was eating at Cafe Eccell on my own and there is only a glass wall separating the main room from a private dining area.

I'm sure you could ask for some temporary drapes across the windows. The last guy sure needed it, nobody seemed interested in his mid level marketing scheme.

I've also seen law firms host their staff events at Benjamin Knox Wine Depot
grateful
Try The Stella Hotel! They have food and beverage minimums that cover the cost of room rental. Worth a try!
FlyRod
Veritas, Paolo's, the Stella are all good choices. I believe Amico Nave has a private room that would be good for a group that size too.
gettingitdone
Amico Nave has a great private room for gatherings and their food is amazing. I held a bridal luncheon there and it was amazing.
Koko Chingo
AG
The Stella is a great choice. Plus you have a bunch of other amenities besides a restaurant
gus1390
AG
Amico Nave
jac4
AG
one MEEN Ag said:

The only issue is, I've seen these groups not because I was a part of them, but because I was eating at Cafe Eccell on my own and there is only a glass wall separating the main room from a private dining area.

I'm sure you could ask for some temporary drapes across the windows. The last guy sure needed it, nobody seemed interested in his mid level marketing scheme.

Maybe I could learn something at the same time as my event about which shake program is best for entrepreneurs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.