Thoughts on Lavco?

2,637 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CrazyAgE
ommama
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone have any experiences they are willing to share about Lavco... or just basic opinions? I have had very negative experiences with HVAC companies this week and Lavco is actually making sense.

Thanks!
enchanted
We use Lavco and have never had a problem. They replaced an old unit for us and we had them replace some old duct work. I would recommend them without hesitation.
Koko Chingo
AG
Good but usually more expensive
Tailgate88
AG
Have used them for many years to include replacing our AC a couple years back with new units. Good folks.
VetSurg
AG
Have used them for several years and felt like they were top notch. However, last 2-3 experiences with them have not been good.
AgDotCom
We have used them for almost 25 years and they have been excellent.

I'm actually glad to hear a negative comment about them on this thread, keeps me on an even keel when I consider future work. Things *can* change over time, so I'll be more observant now.

However, again, they have been outstanding for me up to this point in every facet....new installations, repair work, and service.
AgTrip
I have used them for repairs and have used them to replace my old unit when it finally had to be replaced. They were great and did a nice install. There has been times when we had a fan go out but they had it all under warranty and replaced it quickly. They do what they say and get us fixed as quick as they can. I've been pleased with their service.
BCSGirl
I have used Lavco since the 1980's. I have never had any problem with them or their work. Very dependable.
agdoc77
Been using them for 15 years. I own three home with a combined 10 HVAC units. Professional employees and super responsive. I highly recommend.
chloelee
Lavco is excellent!.. Gilbert Lavender is the owner and will make sure all is right with your work. We have used
them for both residential and commercial service. NO COMPLAINTS!!
ommama
Does anyone have an email for someone besides Whitney?
rrtodds
AG
Used them first for a complete unit installation on rent house. Well done.

Used them twice for an estimate of additional duct work and unit assessment. Got billed for a service call and freon. Never got the estimate ... paid for the freon, but not the service call. Not well done.

Used them thrice for an annual service and an estimate for the same additional duct work requested before. For the second time still didn't get the estimate ... guess they don't want you do the duct work. Annual service call included that our coil could use cleaning, but it was in too bad of shape to remove and clean ... replace old unit or wait for the old one to die. Not well done.

1 out of 3 stars!
ommama
They installed our HVAC unit and long story short...

Go elsewhere. Trust me. They are not worth the headache. Over and over...mistakes.
Maedan86
AG
I've been using them for about 10 years. They done good work me and i'll continue to use them.
CrazyAgE
Call Marco with Aire Cool...you won't be sorry. Ask just about everyone on this forum!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.