Ecobee Smart Theromstat

817 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by nthomas99
MsC2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there a local vendor who can install this and not charge an arm and a leg? I don't feel comfortable installing it myself.

Thanks!
nthomas99
AG
Have you tried this?

EcoBee Professional Installer

Also, you can reach out to EcoBee on twitter or other social media as they are very responsive.

In the end, your regular A/C person should be able to knock this out. Just ask them. Probably about $100 per unit.

I installed two of these in my house and love them. Both the onscreen GUI and the web / iphone app are great as well as voice control via alexa, siri, etc.

I totally understand if you don't feel comfortable doing it, but if you change your mind and decide to give it a go, their website has a wiring walkthrough that's helpful. Also, in the end to verify, I directed messaged them on twitter and give them a picture of my current wiring and they told me exactly what to hook up.
MsC2012
AG
Okay cool. Might give it a go. Our townhouse was built in the 80s but has a less than 2 year old system. Think that a Ecobee will work?
nthomas99
AG
Likely if the system was that recently installed, then yes. Take a look at the current thermostat wiring and plug it into the ecobee website, it should tell you real quick
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.