Dermatologist?

1,686 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by KidDoc
monarch7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for recommendations. Thanks in advance!
TalkNerdy2Me
AG
Brazos Valley Dermatology. The PA Caitlin Sears will probably be able to take a new patient quicker than Dr. Weaver. Have seen Caitlin and she is great; highly recommend her.
meinkee
meinkee
Ditto Dr Weaver and PA Sears. My last appointment, They both ended up in the exam room with me. It's that kind of practice! I have used them for several years and am very satisfied!
FlyRod
Weaver. Get on the cancellation list of the wait is long. Great guy, great staff.
The Good Aggieboy19
AG
Weaver or Childs
monarch7
Thank you!
Leslie
Dr. Terry Jones
Dermataloge
KidDoc
AG
I got to Weaver for yearly skin checks, no complaints.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
soso33
Pro tip:
When you go to a Dr. Weaver appointment, go ahead and dress up in your Sunday best.
Yes, it's true that chances are you will have to remove these clothes during the course of the appointment. However, when encountering the immaculate and pore-perfect Dr. Weaver, you will be reminded of all of your imperfections. You will shuffle up on to the examining table while your pasty white skin fluoresces under the office lights and you will ponder what soap opera Dr. Weaver is a regular on. You will contemplate your hair, your teeth, and your own personality. How does one achieve perfection in all these things? But the appointments are quick, and soon the good doctor will ascend back to his crystal castle. And you in your newly found self-doubt will appreciate the fact that you can walk out of the office in some of your finest clothes and with a bit of pride yet intact.
FlyRod
Never had that problem...but we're both Crossfit bros!
Oogway
Dr. Moore for our family. Long wait time but has been a good Dr for us.

Sounds like there are some good dermatologists in town, we just need a few more!
KidDoc
AG
soso33 said:

Pro tip:
When you go to a Dr. Weaver appointment, go ahead and dress up in your Sunday best.
Yes, it's true that chances are you will have to remove these clothes during the course of the appointment. However, when encountering the immaculate and pore-perfect Dr. Weaver, you will be reminded of all of your imperfections. You will shuffle up on to the examining table while your pasty white skin fluoresces under the office lights and you will ponder what soap opera Dr. Weaver is a regular on. You will contemplate your hair, your teeth, and your own personality. How does one achieve perfection in all these things? But the appointments are quick, and soon the good doctor will ascend back to his crystal castle. And you in your newly found self-doubt will appreciate the fact that you can walk out of the office in some of your finest clothes and with a bit of pride yet intact.
This is one of the weirdest things I've ever read on Texags.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.