When is Gander's last day?

2,745 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Fonzie Scheme
Bob2525
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hoping to catch the markdown price when it is finally below what I can get stuff on Amazon for. The 30-60% off is at or above normal market price.
kyledr04
AG
Cashier said 8/31.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Was in there yesterday. Prices still suck.
Cancelled
AG
Yep, for someone trying to liquidate, they sure are charging an arm and a leg. I never liked that place.
BCStalk
Academy is still cheaper
hopeandrealchange
I found a bargain this morning on some Black cloud duck loads. Last week I found a lifetime supply of spec rigs at .50 each, found a mojo duck decoy that was a bargain. . You really do have to look to find a bargain but their are a few.
GSS
College Station economic development spokesperson said Aug 15th closure.
Fleen
Any word on the old guy that used to sharpen knives there?
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Fleen said:

I have his (or at least someone's) card:

MCB West Sharpening Service - Paul Hempfling
CharlieBrown17
AG
Really depends on item, reloading and fishing have both had good finds the entire liquidation.
atm86
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

Fleen said:

I have his (or at least someone's) card:

MCB West Sharpening Service - Paul Hempfling

That is someone else's card. The old guy was named E.B.
oklaunion
In February I purchased a box of Remington 225 gr .338 mag ammo from them for $46 or so. Yesterday it was marked up to $65 with a certain percentage off. They are still playing games, even in their death throes. .
hopeandrealchange
Today I went in to see what was left. I found a nice set of stainless camp cookware. No price on the box. Carried it to the front counter to get a price. Needless to say I can buy it on Amazon for less. Like mentioned earlier they are going to continue to be over priced to the end.
Stupe
S
Rapala's are actually pretty cheap, now. 2-3 bucks.
oldschool87
AG
30.06 box was 29.00. WAs 40% off, so basically 18 bucks. I had a couple of boxes and several others of different caliber. Was heading to the cashier and just left the whole crate and walked out.

I said it will be here gonna check a few prices. Was at Walmart, Same exact box was 15.97!

There just a ripoff!!!!!!
JavierC2005
I went in the other day and got a GREAT price on Black Cloud Shot shells. They normally run around $23-$27/box. I bought ten boxes for $12.xx/box. Federal ammo is also running a rebate promotion of $7.50/box, so I got out of there like a bandit!

Spoke with a manager and asked when their last days were. August 20th is the last day for firearm sales. August 26th is the last day for the store to be open. HTH
MisterShipWreck
There are hardly any firearms left. I know they did not sell them all - a few days before, the shelves were still full. I think they shipped them out
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Good riddance to Gander.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.