Texans Game tonight - Over the air signal

1,392 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by HortAg09
BigBubba
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody else having issues with signal loss and freeze ups during the Texans game tonight? I am watching on KAGS over the air.

My signal seems fine during commercials and while I was watching the news before the game. It is just during the game itself.
dman2217
You're not alone.
labmansid
I've been trying to watch it on DISH Network, but it's almost unwatchable. I have noticed this before with other programming on KAGS as well. That's a big reason I always watch/record NBC shows from KCEN, the Waco parent station. Unfortunately, it's the only channel the game is on, as the showing on the NFL network is blacked out, and KCEN doesn't have it.
BigBubba
BigBubba
AG
labmansid said:

I've been trying to watch it on DISH Network, but it's almost unwatchable. I have noticed this before with other programming on KAGS as well. That's a big reason I always watch/record NBC shows from KCEN, the Waco parent station. Unfortunately, it's the only channel the game is on, as the showing on the NFL network is blacked out, and KCEN doesn't have it.
Well you cleared up my main concern. I "cut the cord" this year and installed an over the air antenna. I was worried my antenna was not working well. If you are getting this on Dish then it is obviously an issue with KAGS.
CRM_114
Their broadcast is horrible.
KidDoc
AG
I pay way too much for Dish and this KAGS broadcast is unacceptable. Thank goodness the commercials don t freeze up.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
One Louder
AG
This is like watching the video on "The Ring".
deh40
AG
Tried watching on KCEN and KAGS on Directv. Both had the same freezing issue.
ratfacemcdougal
I was watching on DirecTv and turned it off before half time and went back to Perry Mason on FETV
91_Aggie
AG
Sounds like a public service KAGS is performing to prevent people from suffering through a Texans game
HortAg09
AG
Here in BCS, KAGS is the only channel that gives me trouble with my air antenna. It always seems to start cutting out really bad in the evening. Most of the time in the day it is pretty clear. It makes no sense to me but during the olympics last year I couldn't watch any of the premiere events because they always aired around 8pm or so. With Sunday night football reception would diminish in the 2nd half to the point that it was unwatchable. I hope it gets better but if not I have NBC Sports on my Roku so hopefully they will not be blacking out games on there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.