Bathroom tiling work

991 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 75AG
wutang2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone do or have a recommendation for a contractor for tiling work in CS? I am trying to get a shower redone and the quotes I've gotten has been ridiculous. I would expect to pay around $500/day for labor and I don't expect this to be more than a 2 day job. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Post removed:
by user
The Original AG 76
AG
john tello
gettingitdone
Give Charlie Rodriguez a call at CR Flooring!! He does outstanding work, and is the most reasonably priced that I have found. 979-450-6512
chigger
AG
Slocum on a mobile said:

Unfortunately, Contractors in B/CS are very expensive due to the huge amount of new building projects going on. They are quoting you what will make it worth their time.

This is exactly what is going on right now. We've had some ridiculous quotes from some contractors for work. They are just so backed up sometimes it's crazy.
JP76
A good shower tile job with water proofing done correctly is not going to be cheap.

Try Dies Construction

979 229 8432

toolshed
AG
JP76 said:

A good shower tile job with water proofing done correctly is not going to be cheap.

Try Dies Construction

979 229 8432

Not going to recommend anyone as I'm sure they are too expensive. But I agree, if you want a $1000 shower, be prepared to redo it in a few years time.
75AG
AG
If you need ideas, tile, and professional installation (and again, it's gonna be relatively expensive), Aggieland Carpet One is where I would start.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.