Golden Corral

6,883 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
75AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GiveEmHellBill said:

Corporal Punishment said:

pepe the dog said:

Cruises......Golden Corral on water.

Never been on a cruise because that's how I imagine them to be. My worst fears are confirmed.
As stated: that was a Carnival cruise. The Wal-Mart of cruises. Stay away from them and they are much more enjoyable.
There are some incredible cruise lines. First class all the way. But as stated above, stay the hell away from Carnival.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
GiveEmHellBill said:

Corporal Punishment said:

pepe the dog said:

Cruises......Golden Corral on water.

Never been on a cruise because that's how I imagine them to be. My worst fears are confirmed.
As stated: that was a Carnival cruise. The Wal-Mart of cruises. Stay away from them and they are much more enjoyable.
I have never been on a Carnival cruise but I have been on Norwegian, Royal Caribbean and Holland America and all three of those are the background of my comment. Holland American is a little better but the "large boned" fellow on the electric cart incident was on Holland America. However it was almost worth the price of the cruise to see the "big fella" go down the gangplank in Ketchikan with three diminutive crew persons attempt to slow his descent.

I did not know one of those electric carts could hit 50 mph.

I have never been on Carnival because I have been warned,

ClassicArnold
Some of you have described the majority of the people at Schlitterbahn Galveston. Except you didn't mention having chest & leg tattoos as a requirement.
AggiePhil
AG
If you laughed at this thread, you NEED to Google "the Ryan's steakhouse incident." You'll be in tears.
CrazyAgE

Give me some of the yella!
Aggie
AG
I have not been to a Golden Corral in over 20 years.
Don't plan goto one again either
TexasAggie_02
AG
i haven't eaten at one since probably my fish or soph year of college. CiCi's and GC where staples for large gaggles of corps fish
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.