Airlines - Good and Bad

906 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by KidDoc
Crusader
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife and I are retired, and travel by air about four to six times a year. Just wondering what airlines you folks recommend or don't recommend. Personally, we've had great service by Alaska Air. They go above and beyond to accommodate our needs. Southwest is pretty basic, but they do a good job, as well.

Conversely, American Airlines has consistently been the worst airline by far. We will walk to our destination before flying American again. Your experiences?
FlyRod
Love both American and United...but I have Elite status on both, which makes a big difference.
The Original AG 76
AG
Flown em all for years... in reality they are all about the same. A plane is a plane. They all use the same groupers and security nightmare. Airports are airports . I've had horror stories on em all along with many many uneventful flights. Just sit back and enjoy the trip.
KidDoc
AG
Jet Blue is the best I've experienced by a large margin.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.