Appliance repair?

2,387 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by iisanaggie
CS78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any good recommendations? Thanks!
armymom
Thomas Moore
AggieKelly18
AG
DON'T use Jim's Appliance Repair, awful service.
taxpreparer
AG
Olman Iglesias

(832) 660-3400
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
CollegeStationMaid
Thomas Moore
carpe vinum
AG
Thomas has been fixing crap for me for at least 30 years. Enjoy it while you can, he'll never be replaced.

google up Thomas Moore, he lives on Dunbar street in Bryan. Sometimes he brings his wife, visit with her if she comes. She's a gem as well.
Love Gun
Stay away from Paul's Appliance and Mr. Appliance. The former orders wrong parts, sets up appts weeks out and is downright rude. The latter is just plain unprofessional and doesn't like to finish jobs after doing them incorrectly.
AgResearch
AG
appliancepartspros.com if you are remotely handy. They can help with diagnosis and parts selection if needed.
Tailgate88
AG
Aggieland Appliance!
maroon barchetta
Not sure where to post this.

Saw an obit for Thomas Moore in The Eagle online this morning.

He visited us two or three times and was always upbeat and professional and whistled while he worked (literally). I can't imagine anyone from the younger generation putting in the miles that Mr. Moore put in each year to serve customers.

I hope he enjoyed his years of retirement.
TellMeMore
A Big +1
He was probably the last of his kind. Always stayed and talked to him while he worked. To say he practiced personal service would be an understatement.
He will be missed
MarineBQ04
AG
Agreed - before the advent of youtube, I once tried to fix something…ended up calling Mr. Moore any way. He came, fixed my mess, repaired the original problem, taught me a lesson or two and did it all with a smile on his face and carrying on great conversation
iisanaggie
AG
Here. He was truly one of a kind.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.