Good doctor/internist?

1,135 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by FlyRod
txcajun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I moved back to the CS area last year. However, it's been a challenge finding a good doctor. My family lives in West Plano, and my old doctor was far more thorough than the doctors at the Scott and White clinic off Arrington Road. I had my annual physical last week, and they didn't do urine, CBC, or check the "goods". I even asked, and was told it's not necessary. He literally just listened to my heart, looked in my ears, and checked cholesterol - that's it. That's a pretty sad evaluation, if you ask me. I'm considering switching back to the doctor in Plano, and making an effort to schedule around family visits. I'd really like to find someone here, but just don't know who or where to go. Any recommendations would be appreciated!
Tailgate88
AG
I have been very happy with Dr. James Bonds as have my wife, daughter, and several friends who also share that opinion. Small office, straight shooter.
redd38
AG
Bonds? Dr James Bonds?
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I also use James bonds.
KidDoc
AG
Eric South @ St Jo Boonville.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bionat80
I just switched from S&W to a CHI St Joseph clinic and saw a PA for my annual wellness check and was pleased with the thorough blood work that she ordered- which I had never had before. At my new patient visit she took the time to get to know me.
EBrazosAg
AG
Both docs mentioned above are fine - have family members that see both.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FlyRod
David Buras at the Physicians Center. They are VERY thorough with their lab tests.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.