Dry-wall repair service in B/CS?

870 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by gmommy2
chrisag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know of any good dry-wall repair service in Bryan? Looking to patch a hole in my garage wall (roughly 3ft diameter).

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
Aggieland Appliance
Freddy with The Clean Up Crew. 979-229-4550. We just had a rental house totally Replumbed. There were 13 holes in the walls. Freddy (who has done work for me before) did an excellent job of patching, painting and retexturing.
medic1969p
-T Ritchey with Glory Enterprises. He's a small local business. He's very honest, dependable and affordable. 979-218-2336
patrick.redmill
I had an absolutely fantastic dry-wall repair experience last Fall with Jose Martinez's crew. Had to run gas lines in the ceiling joists to reach a new gas range. I thought it was going to be a small job (pretty much like yours), turned out to be a much larger one. Jose was honest, very competitive, did painstakingly detailed work, and was always on time. If there was a gripe to be had, it's perhaps that they aren't speed demons.

Like I said, I initially thought it was going to be a small job, so I described it as such. Most of the usual suspects weren't really willing to do it. Some wouldn't even return my voicemails, which was frustrating. Jose was Johnny on the spot with that stuff.

Jose Martinez:
gmommy2
Joel Gonzalez
979-219-5657
Excellent work and very reasonable with prices. Won't be disappointed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.