BCS Wish List

23,918 Views | 183 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Texasyankee
crob
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Legal recreational cannabis for adults 21+ and Amsterdam style coffeeshops in northgate.
Speed limits dissolved on HWY 6, unrestricted speed a la autobahn.
Free healthcare subsidized by Mexico
Free higher education subsidized by Canada
Gigabit internet with unlimited bandwidth for $20 a month
Drinking age lowered to 16 for beer, 18 for liquor
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
if a developer did a true lake community with a lake that could handle boats jet skis etc...then they would sell those lots fast.
jac4
AG
1) new head football coach

2) google fiber (or equivalent)
BlazeHarper
(1) Oldsmobile dealership

(2) Kodak Fotomats

(3) Skating Rink
KidDoc
AG
jac4 said:

Why google fiber? For the price?

We have gigabit internet through Suddenlink already. I've been happy with Suddenlink in the almost three years I've been back but it would be nice to have options.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
MeKnowNot
Captn_Ag05 said:

carpe vinum said:

AgGunNut said:

Some kind of industry to bring in good paying jobs and tax dollars other than retail, restaurants, and hotels.
Soon. Maybe.

Carpe- are we any closer? Was just thinking about this when reading another thread on here.
Does College Station even have any "Industrial Zoning"? I don't think so. (Please correct me if I am wrong!)

If not, why not? Seems like a strong signal to any potential big employers that if they want to set-up shop, they need to look someplace else.
DeckMe80
A quality 18 hole disc golf course in a semi-wooded area.
DBSwooper
MeKnowNot said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

carpe vinum said:

AgGunNut said:

Some kind of industry to bring in good paying jobs and tax dollars other than retail, restaurants, and hotels.
Soon. Maybe.

Carpe- are we any closer? Was just thinking about this when reading another thread on here.
Does College Station even have any "Industrial Zoning"? I don't think so. (Please correct me if I am wrong!)

If not, why not? Seems like a strong signal to any potential big employers that if they want to set-up shop, they need to look someplace else.

Someplace else like Bryan?
jac4
AG
KidDoc said:

jac4 said:

Why google fiber? For the price?

We have gigabit internet through Suddenlink already. I've been happy with Suddenlink in the almost three years I've been back but it would be nice to have options.

Not where I live.

CEO is laying cable as we speak, but we won't get Suddenlink speeds.
Texasyankee
Bojangles

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.