Cute Kittens

782 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BCS_PA
BCS_PA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a litter of 5 orange and orange+white short hair tabby kittens. Mom showed up as a stray and knocked up. We like the mom and will keep her as an outdoor cat but kittens have to go. Let me know if your interested. We live in Indian Lakes and need to find them a home.
momlaw
AG
Are the kittens socialized?
Are they familiar with being inside and using a litter box?

Ginger kitties are great.
BCS_PA
They are very social. My kids are in their teens and have been socializing with them. They are used to being held. They had a litter box on the back porch but also used the lawn like mama. There are 4 ginger and 1 orange and white
montegobay
BCS Spay/Neuter may also be able to help with vouchers to get them fixed. Thanks for taking them in. It's a good idea to ask for a small rehoming fee to keep them from being used as bait kitties. Shocking but common, even in this area.
AggieJason
AG
montegobay said:

BCS Spay/Neuter may also be able to help with vouchers to get them fixed.
For the love of god, please get momma spayed. BCS Spay will do it at no cost to you!
BCS_PA
Excellent advice. I will get mom spayed soon. A re-home fee would be nice and never thought about "kitty bait"; that is really horrible. The BCS spay/neuter is great idea. TY
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.