Looking for print shop recommendations

898 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by halibut sinclair
hungaryforchile
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm looking for recommendations for a printing company--it can be local or online--that does quality printing with affordable pricing. I'm looking to print probably 500 trifolds.

Any recommendations?
carpe vinum
AG
Do you have the art? If so, Copy Corner.
If not, call Copy Corner and see if they'll do it.
If not, Tharp's.
BCStalk
I used Angonia years ago and was happy with them.
aggiebeck
Andrew at Evolve Impact Group can help you with that! Competitive pricing, high quality and quick turnaround. www.evolveig.com
sangria
AG
I highly recommend Aggieland Printing! https://www.aggielandprinting.com/

Johnny and his staff are friendly, easy to work with and their finished product is high quality. I use Copy Corner for after hours and fast-turnaround service, but the print quality isn't the highest. All my conference and marketing materials that I want to make a great first impression - I send to Aggieland Printing.
hungaryforchile
aggiebeck said:

Andrew at Evolve Impact Group can help you with that! Competitive pricing, high quality and quick turnaround. www.evolveig.com
Whoa, thank you for this recommendation! Their prices and turnaround time beat every other quote I received by a landslide, and I didn't sacrifice quality or customer service at all . Best-kept printing secret in Aggieland!
halibut sinclair
Insite Printing
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.