Old Texas 707 Pictures

2,830 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by loveaTm
MikeTV
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We (Audio Video) are preparing for a 40th anniversary party and we're trying to find old pictures from the Texas 707 center location. We had a building there from 1977 until the early 90s, and so far I have been able to find ONE picture. I guess we didn't take many pictures back then

Thanks for your help!
loveaTm
AG
I don't have anything but in case it helps, there's a Facebook group called "You know you're from Bryan/College Station...." and they have some really amazing old photos of B/CS. Might check there if nothing turns up here.
95_Aggie
AG
Ah the days of high end audio equipment. I spent way too much money at Audio Video.
TLIAC
AG
Check with David Gardner. His first place was there also (back in the day).
Murphag
TJ's!, right? That place was awesome. Have pics on the inside but not of the outside. The website loveaTm mentions has pics of their sign but I have not been able to find that group in a while.
Murphag
loveaTm said:

I don't have anything but in case it helps, there's a Facebook group called "You know you're from Bryan/College Station...." and they have some really amazing old photos of B/CS. Might check there if nothing turns up here.
Is that group still active? They had some good stuff on there but the last time I looked, I couldn't find it. Another site was under that name and it looked like they had just started it over or something.
How do you find it?
duffelpud
AG
Here's one from way back...

olarmyfight
http://csroadsandretail.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-707.html

Great little website, btw.
PS3D
That was mine. Due to some early errors on my part some years ago, there will be soon on this thread the usual suspects claiming how "inaccurate" it is.

[If any posters get disrespectful they will have their ability to post removed. -Staff]
MikeTV
AGnCS said:

Ah the days of high end audio equipment. I spent way too much money at Audio Video.
Sadly AGnCS most kids (you know, under 30) have no idea just what they're missing. A pair of DCM Time Windows with a Thorens turntable would make their head explode. Thanks everybody for the links and ideas!
loveaTm
AG
Sorry - I hadn't been on here in a bit. PM me your name and I can add you to the group.
Post removed:
by user
marrocco
Slocu said:

Great Chinese Food.... Spent a little cash at Audio / Video back in the day as well!

Great Chinese food if you ignored the noise and occasional bird legs sticking out of the tiles over the buffet from the infestation in the ceiling.
Murphag
loveaTm said:

Sorry - I hadn't been on here in a bit. PM me your name and I can add you to the group.
Evidently I can't PM. Just a newby. Is there another way?
loveaTm
AG
Send me a PM on Facebook - - there are no others with my weird name! I'll add you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.