bouncy castles with water features.. who has em?

2,166 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 4lilmonkeys
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?

who rents those around here?
rsa
AG
Try Bounce-a-Rooz Party rentals, 979-213-0705, http://bouncearooz.com/
Remy06
College Station Bounce is great. I've got a giant water slide rented from them for a party in a couple weeks and my family has rented from them in the past as well. Every time we've used them the units have been very clean and the customer service has been great.
Mr Mojo Risin
AG
Hullabaloo's has some. We've used them several times. You can usually rent them the entire day for the same price as renting for just a few hours.
America was built on speed, hot, nasty, badass speed.
aggieboy06
+1 for College Station Bounce. I am a former Hullabaloos customer and after we received a moldy slide I will never use them again. As stated before their slides are always clean and look new.
4lilmonkeys
Just FYI: Hullabaloo's is under new management. Purchased by good friends of ours last month who are trying to undo some of the damage. Please give them another shot, I know they would appreciate it.
BCStalk
That's good to hear. I wasn't impressed with them last year.
4lilmonkeys
I'm sure. And you're not the only one.

We are having dinner with them tonight. I'll verify the contact info and post here. They're good people, I know they really want to rebuild and gain customer's trust again.
aggieboy06
Unless they purchased just the name I think I'm good. Their slides always looked well used and were in need of being replaced.
ChampsAg
College Station Bounce is top notch! Have used them multiple times. I worked with the owners and they take great pride in their work.
summergal
Hullabaloos is great! I had the privilege of renting from the new owners a few weeks ago and I give them two thumbs up! I have always rented from them, but the new management is awesome!
studioone
I've emailed both hullabaloo and bounce last week and have yet to receive a reply from either..
your dad
AG
Try Adrienne at Bounce A Lot. 979-774-JUMP. Call or text. They also have an email, but I'm not sure how responsive they are to it. I've never communicated with them that way. bouncealot2000 @ yahoo.com.
Bob2525
Make sure to include a large tarp border or it soon turns into a mud pit...
4lilmonkeys
As promised, the new contact info.

Again, these are good friends of ours and they really want to make this business their own (and maybe I'm trying too hard here, but I'm all for second chances). For those who mentioned issues with equipment, when I asked, I was told that when they had their insurer come out, they inspected each piece and many were disposed of. Anything not up to par has been replaced. But, I can definitely understand why anyone would be reluctant to use them again, I would be too.

Also, studioone, they changed their contact info I believe, so this may be better if you're still looking.

From their Facebook page:

Hullabaloo's Friends and Family! We are under new ownership.

We are Megan and James Young and have recently become the proud owners of Hullabaloos Family Rentals. We are so excited to begin this journey with you all. We would love to hear from you! Please see the "About Us" on our website. For following and liking our page, use code WHOOP17 for 15% off your next rental (expires 7/31/2017)!

Email: party@hullabaloosbounce.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.