Suddenlink Fox outage

1,780 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by rsa
ag50
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't watch All Star Game tonight, call and request a credit and they will credit today. If they lose enough money maybe service will improve.
halibut sinclair
Watching the game with my SL login on Fox Sports Go on Roku.
thebaldone
AG
They told me it was my setup. Freakin Suddenlink. It's obviously not my setup when ALL the other channels work! They want to send a tech out.
Raven
S
I am out also. Everything else is fine. Bad to say the least.
happyinBCS
Well you must have some pull I just called and they blame fox and said it is there problem so no credit I said you are the only way I get Fox and they continued their crap, hands down a horrible experience every time I call them
momtaxi
I heard from a friend it is fox that is out. It's not a SL problem and they have no control over it
cubbies25
AG
Does not matter who is at fault, tried to call them myself...the people they have answering the phones (once you actually get to talk to a human being) are some of the dumbest idiots out there. Why I continue with SL is something that I must ask myself. They are complete morons and I continue to fall for their utter and complete BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BCStalk
If it is fox why am I watching it on dish?
halibut sinclair
And I am watching on Roku. Your friend is wrong.
ag50
AG
They put a daily credit on my account every time I call, it's not a Fox problem, don't accept their excuses,
mgallego
Go to foxsportsgo.com and use your suddenlink account to login.
mgallego
Actual website:
https://www.foxsportsgo.com/
I hope your Suddenlink internet doesn't go in and out like our's does though....
ag50
AG
I pay suddenlink to watch on a 60 inch HD screen not an iPhone that's why they credit your account
iisanaggie
AG
It is out on our Suddenlink and over the air. Must be a signal issue or something in our area.
Mathguy64
AG
Got news for you. You haven't missed anything. Baseball had been a pitching clinic and fox sucks.
tank92
AG
Well the issue is back again....but this time it looks like 107 and 237 fox channels are out
armymom
My FOX on DISH is on...so not a Fox thing.
rsa
AG
No problems with Suddenlink on those channels for us.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.