Beer Question

2,072 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by techno-ag
Summer Breeze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know if/where you can purchase Pacifico Light in BCS?
SoTheySay
S
Probably HEB
Summer Breeze
AG
I tried the South CS H-E-B and a couple of gas stations that have a pretty big selection. Many have Pacifico, but not light. I prefer the light (and its 93 calories).
Red Krow
Maybe try specs. If they don't have it they might be able to order it for you. They have the biggest selection of beer in town.
techno-ag
AG
Please drink responsibly.
FlyRod
Getting back on point, Specs or Twin Liquors should have what you want, or the Tower Point HEB.
atm86
AG
techno-ag said:

Please drink considerably.
FIFY
Summer Breeze
AG
Update: I still haven't stumbled upon it. The folks at Specs don't have it on their list of things they can order which may be an indicator that it isn't distributed in the US.

Guess I'll have to go back to Mexico. Darn.
Oogway
Have you tried local distribution company in Bryan? Kristin? I think one of their brands is Pacifico. I realize you asked about 'light,' but perhaps they can steer you towards a source. It may be that demand is too small, but a phone call/email might save you the time.
Post removed:
by user
ratfacemcdougal
Warm pee
Soda Stream machine

--Profit
Bob2525
All I want is for the local stores to somehow start carrying a steady supply of Pliny the Elder from Russian River.
The sudden arrival of Two Hearted is a step in the right direction!
dave99ag
AG
Bob2525 said:

All I want is for the local stores to somehow start carrying a steady supply of Pliny the Elder from Russian River.
The sudden arrival of Two Hearted is a step in the right direction!
Seeing as how we don't even get Yellow Rose in bottles in CS (at least we get it on draft) due to our distributors, Pliny isn't happening anytime soon. Even when RR distributes to Texas, we'll be at the bottom of the pecking order.
techno-ag
AG
FlyRod said:

Getting back on point, Specs or Twin Liquors should have what you want, or the Tower Point HEB.
Wrong. OP still can't find it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.