Kitchen and Bathroom remodel work....any recs??

2,225 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by gmommy2
CrazyAgE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking to remodel a kitchen and bathroom in a rental. Anyone have suggestions/recommendations for a job that is done right and also a reasonable price? What about attention to detail?

Thanks
frito bandito
Justin Thomas, TELS Construction. Just finished our kitchen; did an outstanding job. Reasonable price. 979 229 7258.
studioone
KC services.... 219-0503 ask for Kris...

does all the remodeling i need on my rental properties...
CrazyAgE
Just want to bump one more time to see if anyone else has some good recommendations?

Thanks
rsa
AG
Stearns Design Build, www.stearnsdesignbuild.com, (979) 696-0524
LOYAL AG
AG
Call me (Jason) at 979-777-4748. I'm with Grant Designs. We've done exactly this type of work for a local rental property owner who was thrilled with the outcome.

Grant Designs
Facebook
The Original AG 76
AG
I will chime in with my
If possible try to avoid using someone who also builds houses. My 6 week kitchen/ bath remodel took almost 7 months using a builder. You are numero LAST on the priority list with his trades and , although the work is fine, the hassle is not worth it. Try and find a guy who does remodel as his living
The Original AG 76
AG
I recommend
John Tello
+1 (979) 218-9019
CollegeStationMaid
Call T Ritchey at Glory Enterprises. He's a smaller business and does great work. He works for many property managers.
justalocal
The Original AG 76 said:

Try and find a guy who does remodel as his living
We had a bath remodel (4-5 years ago) go from 2-3 week estimate to 8 weeks with a contractor that does remodeling for a living. Project started off good with demo, then no one ever showed up afterwards. I ended up going to the supplier to complain since the contractor wouldn't show or call back and was able to get things done/scheduled from there. The day I was going to fire him, he showed up and completed the work.

We did have another contractor that did quick and efficient exterior work (8 years ago) but he advertised that he took all major credit cards so we didn't even think about asking about payment. When the work was completed, we gave him a credit card and he said he didn't take credit cards. Pulling $2000 out of your arse isn't always easy.

As Forrest Gump said, life is like a box of chocolates, You never know what you are going to get. Same applies here.
gmommy2
Joel Gonzalez 979-219-5657
Excellent job and very reasonable with prices. Has over 10 years experience and can provide recommendations and show pictures of his work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.