Local Gymnastics?

873 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by EliteElectric
AggieAces06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are thinking about signing our son up for gymnastic classes once or twice a week. He is only 2.5, so the point is for extra exercise and getting to make some new friends while having fun.

I am interested in your opinions between Thunder Elite, and Powersports. They both seem to have classes for the littles ones. Also, we will have to do the later classes as we both work until 5, so how crowded are those groups?

Thanks!
TXCityGirl
There is also Brazos Valley Gymnastics, all of them are located on Highway 30. We liked BVG as it's smaller and we had a great experience.
nthomas99
AG
Each of my three kids was (last one still is) at PowerSports from about 2.5 or so until 5. All loved it, and we thought it was overall a very positive experience. Great facility and flexible on the occasional makeup lesson.
Can't speak to the after 5pm slots thought.

I haven't heard anything bad about Thunder Elite either. To be honest, at this age I doubt it really matters. Probably best to pick on proximity, class times, etc.
AggieAces06
AG
It doesn't look like BVG allows them to start until they are 3.
EliteElectric
My 3yo has been at Powersports since she was 1.5, she loves it. No complaints. We go Tuesdays in the evening and I wouldn't call it crowded, but, there are a lot of kids and parents there.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.