hey people who work in dental office's...

1,875 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by studioone
studioone
How long do you want to ignore this user?

asking people who work in dental offices to ask the head honcho's (The owners)... if they might have any old dental inspection lights.. working or not...

friends of mine can redo them and we want to use them above our woodturning lathes ...

if they're free, great... might trade photo sessions or if they are cheap, thats fine too... just dont want to buy new ones....

email darrin@avalonweddingsbcs.com
hs10scoach
Hey studio, I used to have trouble seeing the rackets on my racket stringer but opted for a drafting light that has a fluorescent round bulb and I put an LED white light LED spotlight in the other socket. It has two switches on top of the light.
Jason86
AG
Are you looking for a dental curing light? If so I can help you out, I'm just not sure the exact application you're looking for.
AggieJason
AG
Jason86 said:

Are you looking for a dental curing light? If so I can help you out, I'm just not sure the exact application you're looking for.
I venture he's talking about the following:

studioone
yeah.. those....

if you're working on a lathe, and trying to use a boring bar to hollow out a 2 foot log, its handy to have a light that you can move around... also very cool if its bright...

and then i do lots of hand carving so its very nice to have something at my carving station...

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.